The JSL Press publishes “in the gaps” — books and other materials on topics or with approaches that have not been covered by others.
- ✔ The Art of Amazement — a philosophical and practical introductory handbook to Jewish spirituality for readers of any background
- ✔ Omanut HaHitpa’alut – modern Hebrew edition of The Art of Amazement
- ✔ The Art of Kavana – “yeshiva” edition of The Art of Amazement
- ✔ Bar/Bat Mitzvah Album – a customized album showing the recipient’s place in Jewish history and tradition
- ✔ The Art of Amazement Haggada – a haggada to help anyone lead an egaging Passover Seder
- ✔ Torah Health and Fitness – a Torah- and medical-based guide to health and fitness. Pre-publication review copies are available. For information, please contact our main office.